Friday, December 20, 2013


Belo Nutraceuticals Glutathione+Collagen Review



              I have been a fan of whitening products like Met, Likas, ABonne, and Pond's. I tried Met before I gave birth to my second son, that was like 2010, and a lot of people actually commented me for my rosy whitish skin. I use the term whitish because I wasn't really white that time, but a noticeably lighter than my sun-kissed complexion. I stopped using it after a year due to pregnancy, and I have noticed that the lightening effect is still there for at least half a year. Unfortunately, when I tried it again this year, I didn't see any results after two months. I recently read that Met's formulation had somewhat changed, resulting to its ineffectiveness. Hence, I was quite excited when I read about Belo Nutraceuticals Glutathione+Collagen. There aren't many reviews about the product online yet, but I am determined to make one, so I bought my first 10 capsules for 480 php yesterday at Watson's. 
             Today is my second day of using the product, so effects are not yet apparent. Anyway, I will make one comprehensive review when I'm on my second month of usage. 
              Keep checking my site for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment