Saturday, December 7, 2013


Olay Anti-Ageing Cream Review



                I have been using Pond's Pearl Cream for the past 2 years. I like it because it acts like an instant foundation on my face, albeit a bit lighter than my natural skin tone. Though it makes my skin look rosy white, it also makes my skin drier. You see, we have different types of skin namely, dry, oily, and combination. Having combination skin type is a blessing because there is balance of oil secretion in one's facial glands. Having an oily skin is prone to breakouts and pimples while having dry skin is prone to wrinkles. While there are a lot of products that claim to make oily skin turn to combination or dry skin turn to combination, the truth should be told that there's no perfect product that can do any of these claims because our skin type is inherent. I have dry skin type and I got it from my mother. I've never suffered breakouts even when I was in puberty stage and I've never experienced having a zit ever since and only experience occasional pimples, but I'm starting to worry on facial lines. One, I am turning 30 years old next year. Two, late night sleeps and constant stress with kids and family are taking a toll on my skin. Three, mom did not only pass her dry skin to me, but also her dark under eyes. I always experience dark under eyes whenever I sleep late at night like 11 pm in succession and when I also get sick. 
             Anyway, going back to my facial regimen, I have decided to try Olay Anti-ageing Cream because the product is known for its moisturizing effects on the skin. I have also tried Olay Total Effects before when I was 23 and frustrated with some chicken pox marks and few pimple marks. I used it for 2 months and I was amazed because all four marks from pox and pimples were greatly diminished and gone when I finished the product in the 3rd month. Pond's wasn't able to do that. It was priced about 700php, so quite expensive, but totally worth it since it solved my problem and long lasting, too. Hopefully, Olay Anti-ageing Cream does its work like what Olay Total Effects did.

Claims
- lightens dark spots
- improves skin tone
- reduce wrinkles
The company promises to deliver these results in just four weeks or roughly one month.

            I bought the 18 gram size for about 200 php at Watson's yesterday. Today is my first day of using it. I will provide further details once I reach 1 month of using the product. I'm crossing my fingers now. Stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment