Friday, January 31, 2014


Verdict - Belo Nutraceuticals Glutathione + Collagen



         At this point, all of us, specially beauty junkies, may already have an inkling on what a glutathione capsule is all about. Definitely, it's all about cleansing your liver with a distinct side effect, and that is whitening the skin, something that most Filipinas would certainly dare do. Anyway, I hope you have already read my first post on this product and how I became a fan of glutathione. Nevertheless, without further ado, here's my complete review of the product.
      
       Belo Nutraceuticals Glutathione + Collagen offers two benefits, that is whitening and anti-aging. With this, it's like you're hitting two birds with one stone It comes in three packaging sizes - a bottle of 60 capsules for only 2,700 php; a bottle of 30 capsules for 1440 php; and a box of 10 capsules at 480 php. You can buy this product at Watson's and Mercury Drugs. However, it's only available in Watson's here in Dipolog City.
       Each capsule is packed with 
       Glutathione 250 mg
       Alpha Lopic Acid 50 mg
       L-Hydroxyproline 50 mg
       Sodium Ascorbate 25 mg
       Coenzyme Q10 3 mg
       Marine Collagen
       Magnesium Stearate
       
       In one of the articles where Belo was interviewed about this latest feat of her's, she claimed that visible results can start to show in as early as two weeks as the product is impeccable in regulating melanin production, smoothing skin tone, cleansing skin cells from free radicals, as well as adding more collagen to the skin to maintain its suppleness and youthful glow. I have already finished 60 capsules, yet I don't see any of these results. I didn't have breakouts as well as extreme changes in my skin in a bad way. I don't know the main reason behind it, but probably my skin isn't just so keen on participating in this particular Belo feat.

Verdict - I won't say buy it; and I won't also say don't. You might want to try it first for a month, and if you don't notice any good results, stop it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment